Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Playing with Cousins

My kids don't have very many cousins, and half of them live far away. Geoff's sister was here this week and my kids loved playing with Wil and Josie.
I know this isn't a very good picture and Katie's dress was up, but they were too busy playing to stop for pictures.

I kept trying to get Josie to smile for me. This was all I got.
She just wanted me to get pictures of her "flips".


I got this one of Nicole doing her back handsprings. I thought it was fun, even though it's all blurry. I haven't really figured out my new camera yet.



Katie and Wil having fun shooting with Wil's guns. This is something that Katie would never be interested in but with Wil around she would play anything.
Cute Maddie playing in the grass.


We wish our cousins were here to play more but we love having them come for a visit.

3 comments:

Rees Family said...

Such cute pictures of your kids. Your camera is awesome. I might need to invest in one of those. It was so fun seeing you guys at the park on Sat. Too bad we had to relocate, move onto the cement, and then finally leave because of rain. Hopefully next time will be a little more relaxing.

quadmom said...

Those are such great pictures Andrea. What kind of camera did you get? Thanks for a great activity day today! It's fun working with you.

lyssamcaleavy said...

All of the cousins are getting so big. It's fun to see updated pictures! Tell Heather and Helen "hi" from us. How fun you got a new camera...yahoo!