Thursday, October 30, 2008

Busy time and Maddie's hair

This time of year really does sneak up on me. We have been all of the sudden so busy! It has been fun though. The kids are having parties all the time, we have soccer now and school seems to be busier for the kids. I am looking forward to a week off of school at Thanksgiving and I'm sure my kids are too. I have been neglecting the things that can wait, like blogging and keeping a clean house. But we keep going and doing all the important stuff. Most of the time.
Since I last posted about Nicole's cute hair as a little girl I thought I would contrast that with the hair Maddie has been blessed with. Her hair that grows out of her nevus is a little crazy. It grows so much faster than the rest of her hair. I feel that she is too little to have to fight tangeled hair.
This is what we wake up to every morning.



2 comments:

quadmom said...

Andrea, it's amazing how much body her hair has at such a young age!

lyssamcaleavy said...

Those pictures just made me smile. Maddie is too cute. That is a lot of hair to brush every morning. Also, those pictures of Nicole seem like yesterday...time flies!