Thursday, October 2, 2008

My little artist

There are times when I just need to keep Madelyn busy so I can get things done. She has been so clingy lately, just wanting to be held. She discovered coloring. I got out a coloring book and crayons for her and she had so much fun. But the coloring has not stopped since. She saw where the markers and crayons were kept and that is her favorite place. She never bothers to get the paper out. There are so many more interesting places to color. I love washable markers, but I think this is getting out of hand.







Time to find a new place to keep the markers.




4 comments:

Rees Family said...

Oh Andrea. I feel your pain. Brooklyn colored on my coffee table one too many times. I have since put EVERY SINGLE marker, pen, pencil, water color, paint, etc., etc., etc. in hiding. Nobody can write with anything in this house. Good luck. Find a really good hiding place.

quadmom said...

Those pictures are too darling of Mady!

lyssamcaleavy said...

Maddie is too cute. This is such a busy age. Maddie with markers...and Matthew with paint! Ahhh! Thank goodness you washable markers Ange.

Missy said...

Brady still at age 5 comes home from kindergarten with marker all over his clothes and body. Some kids just like to color outside the lines!