Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to School


The kids are back in school. I was ready and they were ready so it was a happy day!
It was a bit rushed trying to get out the door on time. We had to take a minute and do pictures before they were off. I guess we were in such a rush I didn't notice they were in front of the half painted wall. But back to school means back to painting for me!


Nicole 5th grade


Joey 3rd grade

Katie kindergarten

Katie at her desk on the first day. She was so excited to finally be going to real school. She started the year in morning kindergarten. I would pick her up at lunch time and she was so mad that she couldn't stay. The school gave us the first two weeks of school to decided if we wanted all-day or not. I knew I wasn't going to have her go all-day. I wanted her to come home and be with me for one last year before she was gone all day. She came home the first week begging to stay. I let her try staying all day the next week and she is an all day kindergartner now. I was the one not ready but she definitely was and she loves it. She is such a big girl now!

1 comments:

Bridget said...

Andrea, your kids are so cute and getting so big. Our kids are exactly the same age and grades. Too bad we don't live closer. My kids still haven't even started school yet.