Saturday, August 29, 2009

So neglected...

I have really been avoiding my blog. It just isn't something that I want to think about. But I am blogging as my journal so I want to atempt to catch up. Maybe sometime soon I can blog about our summer but for now I will just pick up where our life is. There have been some exciting changes.



Like... we have a new member of our family! I must be crazy but I didn't want my kids to grow up without the experience of having a pet. I knew it would be major work for me but I felt that I was ready for it. I did all the research trying to find out the best dog for our family. I looked all over for puppies for sale but didn't want to pay too much for a dog. One morning I was looking and saw the perfect little guy. I called and she said I better come right away because they were getting so many calls for the puppies. I drove way across town wondering the whole time what I was doing. When I picked the kids up from school I told them there was a surprise waiting for them. They were really excited. It took them a while to really understand that he was our dog. They love him now and he is really a sweet little guy. We are still in the middle of house training him but he is slowly getting it. I haven't had to clean up any messes for a couple of days. Yea!!


Meet Cooper









0 comments: