Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Nicole is 10!

Nicole turned the big 1-0 last week. Wow! I can't believe she is growing up so fast. Someone recently asked me if I realized her life living at home with me was half over. No, it really can't be. She is such a joy to have around, I just can't think about how fast time is going by. She did have a really fun birthday.
Happy Birthday Nicole!


She had a birthday party at the new Polar Ice. She is a great ice skater. She was skating backwards and doing spins and jumps by the end of the party. She has such fun friends.



Katie gave it a try too. It was a lot of work skating with her. She didn't seem to mind falling all the time, which was good because we spent a lot of time on the ice.
It was a good work out for me. Skating with Katie was a funny adventure. She did love it and made the comment that she was the "best skater ever".

Birthday parties are so fun!



"Take a picture of me, Mom!"

3 comments:

Rees Family said...

Happy Birthday Nicole!!! Your children are adorable. You guys do such fun things for birthdays. Us...not so much. We are definitely not big birthday people. I can't believe the comment about already having spent half her life with you. Sad. She is such a sweet, spunky girl.
I wanted more pics of you twirling around the ice. So...if you could get on that. :)

lyssamcaleavy said...

Ange-
I can't believe Nicole is 10! I remember when she was born. I was also thinking about the time we went to Palm Springs and she was just a baby and I was pregnant. You were "showing me the ropes" of being a mom. Nicole is adorable and we can't wait to see you guys!

Missy said...

I can't believe that she is 10. 10 is a big one! It looks like it was a super fun birthday for her.