Thursday, September 18, 2008

Friday Flashback

I saw this idea to do a look back at some moments in life on some other blogs. I was looking at old pictures and just laughing at all the fun times. Today's flashback is of my BFF's. Julie, Christi and Lyssa were my best friends growing up. They still are! I can't say enough about how important these girls were to me during the tough teenage years. They were always great examples and helped me through so much. It wasn't always rosy. We were teenage girls after all, but the friendship have lasted through it all.

We thought we were so cute in our colored sweats.

We were crazy too!
So much fun.



7 comments:

Julie said...

Oh wow! Love the sweatsuits!! And thanks so much for the invite! I thought you would for sure keep this private forever. Thanks for sharing.

Kylie said...

I LOVE the pics...were they taken at Contempo!? Too funny!! It's awesome that you guys have been friends for so many years!!!

Rachel Cunningham said...

Those pictures are hilarious! I love seeing the four of you in high school. Pictures at Contempo was the thing to do. With matching outfits of course. So cute! I love the pics of the monkey attacking your husband on your trip...that is too funny. Thanks for the invite!

Julie said...

Man, what were we thinking?? I laughed out loud on this one! Too too funny! We were crazy!

You are my hero Ange for blogging and letting us peek! You won't regret it, especially if you make a book out of it! Love you! So glad we are still BFF's in our 30's! Ü

lyssamcaleavy said...

Ange! Oh my blast from the past! How could I ever forget these pictures...I still have a pillowcase with one on it! Don't you have yours? I'm so glad you started a blog and I am thankful that all of you are still my wonderful, amazing friends. Man am I lucky!

Missy said...

Andrea,
I love your blog, thanks for the invite. Isn't it so much fun to go back and look at the good times of the past. You are so lucky to have such great friendships and so many fun groups of people to do things with!

Christi said...

I have not seen these pics forever!! That is so hilarious. I never did like the one that I am on my knee and my butt is in Julie's face. I can't believe how many years ago that was. Thanks for the invite to your blog! Love ya!