Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Conference Weekend

We decided to make a last minute trip to the cabin for conference weekend. We had no problem getting there this time. No snow! Yea! That is until later that night. It started to snow around bedtime and in the morning snow was covering everything. I think it caused a little anxiety for Geoff. Bad memories of the last cabin trip. It was very cold and windy the next day but no more snow and it did all melt before we left.


I didn't have warm enough clothes for Maddie. She has out grown all her winter clothes and I didn't want to buy her more for a few days. Plus, I had no idea it would be that cold. We kept her wrapped in blankets and scarfs.

Maddie getting a little kiss from Coco.

Joey trying to stay warm in the wind.


We went fishing but didn't last too long. Except for Nicole. She was not willing to leave until she had caught something, no matter how frozen she was. I don't know where she gets her love for fishing and all things outdoors.


Katie going for a little ride. (not really)


Nicole can drive the quad now. She took Katie for little rides around the cabin.


Joey holding his capture.

We did watch conference too, and it was wonderful. I am so grateful to have prophets and get the guidance we so need. I loved it.

0 comments: