Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Katie Funnies

Katie has been so funny lately. She is such a people person. She loves to be with someone at all times and doesn't stop talking almost the whole day.
The other day she was jumping on the trampoline with the neighbor boy. His mom called to have him come home so I went outside and told them to stop playing. I left the door open but went back in the house. I heard her say, "don't leave until I get a hug and a kiss." I peaked outside and she was kissing him on the lips and grabbing him and hugging as hard as she could. Then she said, 'Oops, sorry I got boogers on you."
Last week we went to see The Lion King at Gammage. Geoff's parents surprised us with tickets and we tried to get our kids excited to go. They don't really like the movie so we built it up to be this amazing show. They all really liked it and Katie was really into it the whole time. Geoff's parents especially wanted them to like it because they spent a lot on the tickets, we had awesome seats. It was a fun night. But the funny thing happened the next morning. I was driving Katie and her friend to preschool and she was talking so fast telling him all about the show. She was talking about all the animals and the dancing. Then she said, " You want to know what my favorite part was? It was when we walked in and I handed my ticket to the man and he scanned it." I was laughing so hard. Little kids are so easily pleased. I called my mother in law and told her what Katie got out of the money they spent on the tickets. The ticket was actually her favorite thing.

2 comments:

Missy said...

She is so adorable! Don't you just love that kids appreciate the small things.

lyssamcaleavy said...

Ange-that is too funny what Katie said about The Lion King! She is hilarious and growing up so fast. She's a doll!