Thursday, January 22, 2009

Zach leaves on his misson

My brother Zach left on his mission on Wednesday. We got to spend some time with him this weekend and on Tuesday night when he was set apart. I know he will be a great missionary. He has a fun personality and everyone likes to be around him. My kids will miss him but I think they are starting to understand the important sacrifice he is making.
Nicole was really emotional when we said goodbye. She will miss playing around with her uncle.
Joey was really sick that night. He had an ear infection and had just come from the doctor right before we left. I felt bad dragging him along but I didn't want him to miss it.

My sister Kara and Zach



This is normally what happens when Zach is around.
Play!Wrestle!Chase!So Fun!!
WE LOVE ZACH! HE WILL BE A GREAT MISSIONARY IN MEXICO!






1 comments:

lyssamcaleavy said...

Ange...thanks again for the b-day call. Can't believe Zach is gone. You'll have to give us updates on how he's doing. I also loved the picture of your foundation. So exciting!